Consent to the processing of personal data
The user, filling out the feedback form on the website https://gutsait.ru, accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Consent). Acting freely, by his own will and in his interest, as well as confirming his capacity, the User gives his consent to Individual Entrepreneur Gutzeit Sergey Edidovich (TIN 782000010404, OGRN 304782030900069) to process their personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation equipment, and with their use.
2. Consent is given to the processing of the following my personal data that is not special or biometric: last name and first name, telephone, e-mail, user data (location information; OS type and version; Browser type and version; device type and screen resolution ; the source from which the user came to the site; the language of the OS and the Browser; which pages opens and which buttons the user presses (ip-address).
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. The purpose of the processing of personal data: the processing of incoming requests for the creation of sites and corporate blogs; ordering a site visitor with his contact information; consideration of the portfolio of candidates for vacant positions; analysis of the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; carrying out updates to the blog.
5. The basis for the processing of personal data is: art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data”; this consent to the processing of personal data.
6. In the course of processing with personal data the following actions will be performed: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; using; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; deletion; destruction.
7. Personal data are processed prior to unsubscribing the individual from the mailing list. Also, the processing of personal data can be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. Storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ “On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation” and other regulatory and legal acts in the field of archiving and archival storage.
8. Consent may be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending an application for withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. In case of a withdrawal of personal data by the subject or his representative, consent to the processing of personal data of the individual entrepreneur Gutzayt S.E. may continue to process personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in clauses 2–11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006 .
10. This Consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in paragraph 7 and paragraph 8 of this Agreement.